donderdag 2 augustus 2012

Happy me! My home on a website..


A few weeks ago I received a message of Jussi from a Dutch website: Alles Brocante. It's a website that has everything to do with "brocante"; the French, shabby chic and country life style. They give you ideas for redecorating furniture and tell you about new websites and stores. 

Jussi asked me if I would like to participate on a new column on the page; "Binnenkijken" ("Looking in"). 
In this column bloggers show the homes or rooms in their homes to give readers of the website, ideas and inspiration for their own homes. I was overwhelmed and so happy at the same time to be asked.. 

I had to send in some pictures of one of the rooms and answer a few questions. I chose my living room, as it is my favorite. 

The article just came out and I would love to share it with you; here you can read the article. 








Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Nadine, das ist ja wundervoll....herzlichen Glückwunsch an dich!!
    Wie war es denn in Paris? Stellst du noch Bilder ein?
    Hab ein schönes Wochenende, viele liebe Grüsse, Ulrike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Ulrike!!

    Danke schön! Habe mich so gefreut darüber.. :)

    Paris war wunderbar, aber leider war es sehr warm.. Habe aber tolle Sachen gekauft, auch vier Eiffeltürme zum hinstellen. Sooooo schön.
    Ich stelle noch Bilder rein. Aber zuerst die Küche :)

    Ich wünsche dir auch ein schönes Wochenende! LG, Nadine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Dank je wel voor het achterlaten van een reactie!

Love, lieve groet,

Nadine