zaterdag 1 september 2012

My first pillowframe..

I saw pillowframes for the first time at 24Homes and they looked so cute and easy to make. 

Finally I've made my own pillowframe holding a picture from Paris, which I visited with a dear friend in august.

I used a beige colored fabric and some Paris stamps as it would be used for my Paris pictures. I used leftovers from my curtains for the large piece of lace. The ribbon was bought at Het witte luik,  the pearl pins as well.

This absolutely will not be the last pillowframe I've made. Can't wait to make a second one.. 

Have you ever made a pillowframe?

Be sure to watch the lovely tutorial by 24Homes: Tutorial.



Have a great evening and sunday!








Best Blogger Tips

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Dank je wel voor het achterlaten van een reactie!

Love, lieve groet,

Nadine